Your 1st step toward your new career is to submit your resume to DRP Solutions.
We are seeking a Level 3 Support Engineer who will be responsible for resolving technical issues for DRP’s client base. Support requests range from printer/copier Helpdesk calls to hardware, software, and network related calls. Our support Engineers are responsible for both telephone and field calls dispatched from both our Hauppauge and/or NYC offices. Our experienced Engineers need to have assorted techniques to resolve issues and arrive at conclusions prior to escalation.
A compensation plan is in place for Engineers that will commensurate with your experience. There is significant money to be made by bringing in new opportunities to our amazing sales department.
– Strong knowledge in Windows 7-10 operating systems
– Microsoft Office 365 and on premise Office issue remediation
– Windows Server 2008-2016, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
– Microsoft Exchange Server 2007-2016
– Microsoft Azure Services
– Microsoft Office 365 & Exchange Online Account Management-
– Understanding of Hypervisors Hyper-V and VMware
– Understanding of VoIP and PBX telephone systems
– Layer 2 Networking skills, knowledge of firewall rule implementation, switching, VLANs, VPN configuration, Wireless Access Point configuration, DEMARC termination
– Previous experience working at an MSP is desirable and/or working with PSA, RMM, and ticketing systems
– Minimum 5-10 years previous technical experience
– Ability to build rapport with clients, both on the phone and in person
– Strong troubleshooting, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
– Positive and professional demeanor
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to learn software easily
A CHANCE TO EARN CERTIFICATIONS ON COMPANY TIME AND COST!!!
Submit your resume by clicking here.