ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
Are you interested in a career in Accounts Payable? Do you have a passion for relationship-building and organization? Are you strong at prioritizing competing tasks? As an Accounts Payable Specialist at DRP Solutions, you will play a critical role at the intersection of administration and finance. Our ideal candidate is motivated, team-oriented and comfortable taking initiative.
Primary Job Functions:
· Managing accounts payable for various entities, manufactures, vendors and dealers
· Ensuring bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
- Reconciling purchase orders, prices and terms of payment
- Knowledge of GL accounts and financials
- Reconcile bank statements and credit card statements
- Maintain databases and spreadsheets
- Recording customer payments
- Processing bank deposits
- Update customer records based on payment or contact information
- Back up for accounts receivable
- Must be Excel proficient with v-lookup and spreadsheets
- Must be able to multi-task
- Knowledge of E-Automate a plus
Why DRP Solutions?
As an Accounts Payable Specialist at DRP Solutions, you’ll be able to achieve success by managing important financial processes in the A/P department.
DRP Solutions is a well-known Managed Service Provider on Long Island and in the greater New York City area. We offer a gratifying work experience, a friendly team environment and a competitive benefits package. As a ten-year-old company with a team whose combined experience exceeds 150 years, you’ll be able to provide fresh ideas while gaining mentorship and support from industry leaders.
DRP Solutions provides:
- Competitive salary and commission, commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
This job is full-time in our Long Island office.
If you would like to apply to this position, please submit the career interest form and email your resume, LinkedIn profile and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.