BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Are you interested in launching your career at the intersection of marketing and sales? Do you have a passion for relationship-building? Are you a strong communicator? As a Business Development Representative (BDR) at DRP Solutions, you will be at the forefront of outbound sales by serving as the first point of contact to prospective clients across a variety of industries. Primarily, you will communicate by phone calls, emails, and other social marketing outreach, during which you will ask qualifying questions about prospects’ businesses and aim to schedule appointments for our senior sales executives. You will also engage with potential new clients to help them learn about our office equipment products and services. Our ideal candidate is energetic, outgoing, competitive, team-oriented and eager to build a foundation for a career in sales from the ground level!
Primary Job Functions:
- Communicate with future clients via teleprospecting, emailing and inMailing to generate interest and create rapport.
- Follow up on email marketing, mail and advertising campaigns to warm leads.
- Document retrieved information in company’s CRM system.
- Achieve targets for number of calls/messages to meet or exceed lead quotas.
- Coordinate qualified lead handoff to senior sales team.
- Proactively research and identify new businesses to target for lead generation and sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration or related field
- 0-2 years of sales or related job experience
- Demonstrated interest in a career in sales
- Experience with a CRM software, Microsoft Excel, LinkedIn
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Entrepreneurial mindset – you should be able to think outside the box and on your feet to creatively solve problems
- A go-getter attitude, full of initiative, persistence and professionalism
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Cold calling and sales training is a plus, but not required
Why DRP Solutions?
As a BDR at DRP Solutions, you’ll be able to achieve success by sourcing new business opportunities for our already-thriving sales team. As an important and valuable contributor to our sales process, your hard work will yield major results for the company. Successful team players have opportunities for professional and financial growth.
DRP Solutions is a well-known Managed Service Provider on Long Island and in the greater New York City area. We offer a gratifying work experience, a friendly team environment and a competitive benefits package. As a ten-year-old company with a team whose combined experience exceeds 150 years, you’ll be able to provide fresh ideas while gaining mentorship and support from industry leaders.
DRP Solutions provides:
- Competitive salary and commission, commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
Location: Remote or Long Island Office
Department: Marketing / Business Development
Reports To: Marketing Manager