INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE, WATER DIVISION
Are you interested in a career in office technology sales? Do you have a passion for relationship-building? Are you a strong communicator? As an Inside Sales Representative at DRP Solutions, you will be at the forefront of inside water dispenser sales by serving as the main point of contact to clients and prospects across a variety of industries. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle of our Waterlogic bottle-less, COVID-free, cost-effective water systems. Our ideal candidate is energetic, outgoing, competitive, team-oriented and eager to build your career in sales with DRP Solutions! The position is based in our Hauppauge, NY office.
Primary Job Functions:
- Communicate with future clients via teleprospecting and emailing to generate interest and create rapport.
- Follow up on email marketing, mail and advertising campaigns to warm leads.
- Document retrieved information in company’s CRM system.
- Proactively research and identify new businesses to target for lead generation and sales.
- Manage existing and new water dispenser accounts.
- Responsible for full sales cycle on all regional water dispenser sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration or related field
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Experience with CRM software, Microsoft Excel, LinkedIn
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Entrepreneurial mindset – you should be able to think outside the box and on your feet to creatively solve problems
- A go-getter attitude, full of initiative, persistence and professionalism
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal.
- Cold calling and sales training
Why DRP Solutions?
As an Inside Sales Representative at DRP Solutions, you’ll be able to achieve success by sourcing new business opportunities and maintaining accounts for our Water Dispensers team. As an important and valuable contributor to our sales process, your hard work will yield major results for the company. Successful team players have opportunities for professional and financial growth.
DRP Solutions is a well-known Managed Service Provider on Long Island and in the greater New York City area. We offer a gratifying work experience, a friendly team environment and a competitive benefits package. As a ten-year-old company with a team whose combined experience exceeds 150 years, you’ll be able to provide fresh ideas while gaining mentorship and support from industry leaders.
DRP Solutions provides:
- Competitive salary and commission, commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
Location: Long Island Office