DRP Solutions is searching for a skilled and motivated copier engineer to install, service and repair a variety of printers, copiers, and networked devices. In this role, you will be required to set up a new install, perform routine maintenance and resolve technical issues. You should be able to accurately diagnose faulty equipment and implement effective repairs while maintaining customer satisfaction.
To ensure success as a copier engineer, you should have good knowledge of copier and printer technology, basic networking skills, great analytical thinking abilities and excellent interpersonal skills. A well-qualified copier engineer should demonstrate exceptional problem-solving abilities and be able to provide customers with in-depth training and support.
Copier Engineer Responsibilities:
- Setting up and installing new printers, copiers and copier management software.
- Providing routine service and maintenance to copiers, printers, and fax machines.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning printers and copiers.
- Providing demonstrations and customer training.
- Managing orders and inventory of new parts.
- Providing excellent customer support and service.
- Managing schedules and customer emergencies.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and practices in the industry.
Copier Engineer Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- CompTIAA+ or Network+ certification preferred.
- At least two years’ experience as a copier technician.
- Good knowledge of copier and printer technology.
- Valid driver’s license, valid vehicle insurance, valid vehicle inspection and reliable transport.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to work unscheduled hours or attend to client emergencies before/after hours.
- Set a positive example for other technicians to follow.
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company gas card
- All travel fees covered
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) enrollment
Location: Long Island Office
Reports To: Director of Service