LEVEL I SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Level 1 Support Technician
We are seeking a Level 1 Support Technician who will be responsible for resolving L1 related issues for DRP’s client base. Support requests range from printer/copier Helpdesk calls to hardware, software, and network related calls. Our support technicians are responsible for both telephone and field calls dispatched from both our Hauppauge and/or NYC offices. We expect our technicians to have completed assorted techniques to resolve issues and arrive at conclusions before escalation.
A compensation plan is in place for technicians. Sales prospects are always available to technicians who are eager to earn and identify opportunities.
- Strong knowledge in Windows 7-10 and Apple operating systems
- 1-2 years Software and hardware diagnostic preferred
- Microsoft Office 365 and on premise Office issue remediation
- Windows Server 2008-2016 and Active Directory User/Computer management
· Experience with backup, anti-spam services, and virus/malware remediation
· Basic understanding with networking protocols – DNS, WINS, DHCP, VPN, and TCP/IP
- Previous experience working at an MSP is desirable and/or working with PSA, RMM, and ticketing systems
- Minimum 1-3 years previous technical experience
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to occasionally work overnight shifts and weekends as needed on a team rotation schedule
35,000 to 45,000 USD Annually
Hiring Company Name
Hiring Company Description
DRP offers office technology solutions for all size businesses from start-ups to enterprise. Whether you’re a small architect firm in need of a wide format printer to 1,000 employee manufacturing plant with virtual desktops, DRP is here to assist and cultivate a partnership through strategic planning and budgeting.
Our goal is to put you at ease by insuring secure business continuity and making sure your business initiatives are not being slowed down by your technology. We want to collectively protect your bottom line and this planet by offering solutions that will help you run more energy efficient & reduce waste all while lowering costs. Talk about going green!
Your success is important to us. By architecting creative solutions using technology to keep your company on pace for your projected growth, your success becomes our success. That is why we consider this a partnership.
It’s not just technology we install, it’s also heart. We are DRP Solutions…Tech & Soul!
If you would like to apply to this position, please submit the career interest form and email your resume, LinkedIn profile and cover letter to email@example.com.